Call for Abstracts
The 8th HQSS Healthcare Quality Forum 2022 invites abstracts for poster or oral presentations. The top abstracts submitted will qualify for the Free Paper Oral while the others will be put up for poster presentation.
All abstracts must be submitted by 31 March 2022. Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form, which can be downloaded from the event website. All completed abstracts are to be submitted on HQSS Official Website at www.hqss.org/forum2022.
- We regret that faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- All accepted abstracts may be included in the HQSS Healthcare Quality Forum 2022 Programme Booklet. Therefore, submission of abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent for publication of abstracts.
- Please ensure the correctness of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published book or website.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference.
- Font: Times New Roman, regular, only
- Size: 10 points only
- Single space and justify the text
- Limit the content to 300 words
- Do not include any pictures and references in the abstract
- The content of the abstract is to be organized as follow:
- Background/Aim: inform about the aim and objectives of the research;
- Methods: explain the basis of the techniques which were used;
- Results: describe the main results;
- Conclusion: list the main findings of your investigations.
- Sustainability: analyse if the result is sustainable or repeatable
Submission and notification
- All abstracts submitted will be acknowledged through email within 5 working days upon receipt. Please contact the Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email.
- All abstracts will be evaluated against Originality, Study Design, Study Quality, Statistical Methods, Ethical Issues, Content and Importance/Relevance. Only studies conducted in Singapore will be judged.
- The Judges decisions are final.
- The organising committee reserves the right to make changes to all oral and poster presentation schedules.
- Presenting authors will receive an email notification on abstract acceptance or rejection by 15 May 2022.