Healthcare Quality Society of Singapore was established in May 2007 by a few like-minded healthcare professionals, with the belief to improve the quality of patient care in the healthcare institutions. The society was then formed with the objectives to facilitate the exchange of information and data on healthcare quality principles and practices, and to formulate recommendations, guidelines or standards.
In achieving the educational objectives of the society, the society introduces the tools and concepts of Healthcare quality through courses and equip experienced quality practitioners with more in-depth understanding of healthcare tools through workshops. Forum is organised annually as a platform for update of latest developments and to encourage collaboration among practitioners.
- To facilitate exchange of information and data on healthcare quality principles and practices e.g. through workshops, and publications.
- To formulate recommendations, guidelines or standards by consensus working groups.
- To promote the education of all healthcare quality professionals both within medical institutions and in the community.
- To foster research in healthcare quality.
- Healthcare Quality Course
- Patient Safety Course
- Healthcare Failure Mode & Effective Analysis (HFMEA) Workshop
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Workshop
- Quality Improvement Workshop
- Healthcare Quality Forum
- Journal Club